||Day of Atonement
| Lamb || Church
|| Seals || Sealing
|| Judgment || Remnant
|| Legal Case
| Lamb of God (Seed)
|| Holy Spirit (Water) Comes
||Children of God named
| Barley Harvest
||Wheat and Grape Harvest
|| Fruit Harvest
|| Law Given
|| Judgment in the wilderness
|| Law Repeated
This section of Revelation introduces God as the Judge on the day of atonement.
As part of the judgment, God calls a prophetic movement. This is the
final warning that is sent to the world.
The symbols used are from the creation and the harvest at the Feast of Tabernacles.
God is about to create His new spiritual people and give them their inheritance and He is about to destroy the old creation.
This prophecy is an echo of the actions of Moses when Israel had reached the borders of the Promised Land and were about to cross over.
God sends a message to begin an exodus out of Babylon. The message is the prophesied return of the deliverer like Moses.
The prophecy can be divided into three sections.
- God Numbers His People. (verses 1 - 5). This is in preparation for their inheritance.
- God Sends a Final Warning. (verses 6 - 13). Moses warns the people to be faithful to God. This warning is enshrined in what Jews call the SHMA (SHEMA).
- God Rescues His People. (verses 14 - 10). God takes his people to the Promised Land.
In Revelation 13, the beast had created a new set of commandments to worship him.
He tries to force the people of God to worship him and establishes an alternate system and covenant of worship.
Then he numbers his own people in preparation for separating them from the people of God and disinheriting those who are not numbered.
He does not permit them to buy or sell.
Here we see a picture of those who were robbed. As priests they receive an inheritance from God because they have no inheritance in the land.
Then the LORD said to Aaron, "You shall have no inheritance in their land nor own any portion among them; I am your portion and your inheritance among the sons of Israel.
(Numbers 18: 20)
In contrast to what has just occurred in Revelation 13, chapter 14 shows us the true sanctuary of God and His chosen people.
Before they receive their inheritance, God also numbers them and reminds them of the covenant.
The Numbering Of God's People
And I looked, and saw, a Lamb stood on the mount Zion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
(Revelation 14: 1)
|Exodus of Moses|| Leviticus
||Deuteronomy ("Second Reading")
||Red Sea || Song of Moses
| Census || - || Census
|| Song of Praise || Jordan River ||Canaan
| 40 Year Delay|
| 2 ||Wrath of God
| Song of the Lamb
|| Zion || Numbering the People
|| Song of Victory|| Sea of Glass |
|Baptism|| 1 ||- || 144000 ||Promised Land|
|Exodus of Christ|| New Covenant
|| 2000 Year Delay
||Three Angel's Message
Revelation 14 is a repeat of the events at the end of the exodus.
At the end of time we find another exodus in which Satan attempts to capture Mount Zion and corrupt the people again.
If Israel had remained faithful in the first exodus they would have been numbered once and there would have been no forty year delay.
Except for Joshua and Caleb, all the original people died in the wilderness because of unfaithfulness.
God numbered their children in the final census.
Revelation 14 prophesies about the phase where the covenant is repeated and the warning is given about the future.
The same thing happened again at the exodus of Christ. Israel was numbered and there was only one faithful Jew.
So we have had a 2000 year delay and the final generation will be numbered again.
- Wrath. Wrath is poured out on our enemies who will not let us go.
- Passover. During the wrath the Lord makes a division between us and the wicked. He covers our sins.
- Exodus. The righteous leave the land of sin under the protection of God.
- Baptism in the Sea. We are cleansed before meeting God on the mountain.
- Meeting God on the Mountain. The first generation refused to go and meet God on Mount Sinai and they sent Moses instead.
The final generation realize that they do not need a human intermediary and march to Mount Zion.
- Law Written on Two Tables ("Stone or Flesh"). The Law Giver writes down the law himself.
For the final generation, the pen is the Holy Spirit, the ink is the blood of Christ and the tables are on our hearts and minds.
- Numbering the People. A census allows us to fairly distribute the inheritance.
In both instances a delay caused a second census and a second reading of the law for the new generation.
The three angel's message is that second reading of the law and the 144,000 is the new census.
- Second Reading of the Law. The people are reminded about the covenant and the consequences, blessings or curses.
- Revenge on Our Enemies. They have enslaved us in sin, lured us into sin and delayed our progress. They tried to stop the building of the temple of God in us so that we cannot worship God.
This is vengeance for the covenant.
I will also bring upon you a sword which will execute vengeance for the covenant...
(Leviticus 26: 25)
- Song of Praise and Victory. It is composed of the songs of two heroes who led the two great exoduses.
- Canaan ("Crossing Over into the Promised Land").
The first generation were barred from going up Mount Horeb (Sinai), but God invited the last generation to go up the mountain to meet Him but they were afraid, so they sent Moses only.
The LORD did not make this covenant with our fathers, but with us, with all those of us alive here today.
The LORD spoke to you face to face at the mountain from the midst of the fire,
while I was standing between the LORD and you at that time, to declare to you the word of the LORD; for you were afraid because of the fire and did not go up the mountain.
(Deuteronomy 5: 3-5)
In the original exodus, the people met God at Mount Sinai.
Now, at the end of time, we find the remnant of Israel approaching another mountain.
This is the Mount Zion which Satan covets and which he is trying to establish as a clone of God.
New Jerusalem: Mount Zion is the City of God where He will live by choice and we will live with Him.
For the Lord has chosen Zion; he has desired it for his habitation. (Psalm 132: 13)
The original tribes of Israel refused to go up to Sinai to meet God. But this final group is not afraid of God.
For you are not come to the mount that might be touched, and that burned with fire, nor to blackness, and darkness, and tempest, And the sound of a trumpet, and the voice of words; which voice they that heard intreated that the word should not be spoken to them any more:
(For they could not endure that which was commanded, and if so much as a beast touch the mountain, it shall be stoned, or thrust through with a dart: And so terrible was the sight, that Moses said, I exceedingly fear and quake:) But you are come to mount Sion, and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, To the general assembly and church of the first born, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaks better things than that of Abel.
(Hebrews 12: 18-24)
These are the only ones who should fear.
- Beast Stoned. Babylon will be stoned to death at the Second Coming because they tried to take Mount Zion.
- Stabbed with a Dart. Christ comes with a sword to slay the beast (Revelation 19).
Satan's Envy. Mount Zion is the object of Satan's envy.
So in his plan to obtain God's throne, Satan is trying to set up a similar system on earth with a human at its head.
He transfers his ambition to the Little Horn who works to replace the role of God on earth.
In Revelation 13 you saw that at the very end he comes to claim this empire as its true head.
How are you fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How are you cut down to the ground, which did weaken the nations! For you have said in your heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. (Isaiah 14: 12-14)
The New Song
And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps: And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
(Revelation 14: 2-3)
This scene is repeated in another chapter.
And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God. And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvelous are your works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are your ways, you King of saints. Who shall not fear you, O Lord, and glorify your name? for you only are holy: for all nations shall come and worship before you; for your judgments are made manifest.
(Revelation 15: 2-4)
In our next lesson we will discuss this new song in more detail.
There were two songs of Moses.
- Victory. After they escaped the wrath of Pharaoh they sang a song of victory recorded in Exodus 15: 1-19.
- Praise and Warning. Before they entered the Promised Land, they sang a song of praise to God in Deuteronomy 32. In it they recount the majesty of God and all that He had done for Israel.
As we will see in our next lesson, this second song is structured after the message of the three angels.
- Song of Moses. This song is the covenant. It included the warnings, the blessings and the curses.
- Song of Lamb. Christ obeyed this covenant, but He suffered the wrath for the righteous.
- Song of The 144,000. These obey the covenant but see the wrath fall on the wicked.
The 144,000 (Census)
These are the ones who have not been defiled with women, for they have kept themselves chaste.
Faithful Disciples. These are the ones who follow the lamb wherever He goes.
Purchased. These have been purchased from among men as first fruits to God and the Lamb.
Truthful. And no lie was found in their mouth; they are blameless.
(Revelation 14: 4-5)
At the end of the previous chapter, the beast had just finished conducting another census and now God conducts a different census.
Who are these people?
- Name of God in their Forehead. They are the global Israel who have received the seal of God instead of the mark of the beast.
They do not receive their name or inheritance from the beast. God is their inheritance.
| The Name of the Beast|
The beast also gives the world his name.
And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
(Revelation 7: 2-4)
| The Census of the Beast|
At the end of the previous chapter, the beast also does a census. |
The count is 666.
- Symbolic Number. The 144,000 is also described as a group that could not be numbered. Therefore the number is symbolic.
In the original census, only the males above certain age of each tribe and family were numbered in order to fairly distribute their inheritance.
The rest of Israel, women, children and priests were not numbered.
The tribe of Levi was not numbered because God was their inheritance.
They received whatever belonged to God.
After this I looked, and saw, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palm branches in their hands. (Revelation 7: 9)
- Faithful Virgins. They have not corrupted themselves with the whore of Babylon or her daughters.
God compares unfaithfulness to Him as adultery. The Second Coming is pictured as a wedding in which the church is the faithful bride.
Therefore, we see these people pictured as spiritual virgins. They have not bowed to the beast or his image.
They remained faithful to God during the worst oppression.
I will do these things to you, because you have gone prostituting after the heathen, and because you are polluted with their idols. (Ezekiel 23: 30 )
- First Fruits.
There are several symbols in the sanctuary that indicate that God has set aside His people as a special group for Himself.
- First Fruits of the New Oil Harvest. God reserves the first fruits of all harvests for Himself.
The 144,000 appear at the time of the olive harvest. This is when the Holy Spirit is poured out.
The first of the first fruits of your land you shall bring into the house of the Lord your God. ... (Exodus 23: 19)
Of his own will he gave birth to us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of first fruits of his creatures. (James 1: 18)
- Priests. The tribe of Levi was set apart for God. Within this group, only the priests could enter the sanctuary.
The Bible teaches that we are all destined to be priests and kings. (Revelation 20: 6)
- First Born. All the first born belong to God (Exodus 13: 2).
- Inheritance. The priests only received what belonged to God. They receive Mount Zion.
- Truthful. They have been sanctified by the Holy Spirit and are centered on Christ. In the final days, they distinguish themselves as being truthful among a sea of liars.
Sanctify them through your truth: your word is truth. (John 17: 17)
But you, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to eternal life. ... Now to Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy. (Jude 1: 20, 21,24 )
- Purchased. God has taken possession of them with His own blood. Redemption by the blood of Christ can be accomplished by two methods.
All firstborns and all Levites belonged to God.
This redemption first relies on conducting a census.
The firstborn of the people and the male sons of Levi above one month old were counted.
Both groups are redeemed by Christ, but what is the difference between them?
Substitution swaps one life for another. The ransomed appear to also be saved from wrath.
Both represent the fact that Christ dying for our sins saved us from death and from the wrath of God.
- Substitution. First, a Levite was substituted for one firstborn of Israel (Numbers 3: 45).
- Purchased by Ransom. If there were more firstborns than Levites then they must be purchased for five shekels each (Numbers 3: 46-48).
» Redeeming the Poor Slaves.
Also, in the year of the Jubilee, any poor Israelite who had sold himself to a foreigner must be purchased back.
Adam had sold us to Satan, so Christ purchased us with His blood by purchasing us with His blood when He substituted Himself for us.
- Obedient Disciples. They follow Christ, the Lamb of God.
They have been asked to walk the path that Jesus did and to suffer like Christ did as the burnt offering.
Isaiah describes the righteous who have the same characteristics as the 144,000.
The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness has surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? Who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?
Truthful. He that walks righteously, and speaks uprightly;
Blameless. he that despises the gain of oppressions, that shakes his hands from holding of bribes, that stops his ears from hearing of blood, and shuts his eyes from seeing evil; He shall dwell on high: his place of defense shall be the munitions of rocks: bread shall be given him; his waters shall be sure. Your eyes shall see the king in his beauty: they shall see the land that is very far off.
(Isaiah 33: 14-17)
Therefore, understanding by experience His emotional pain and suffering they are able to sing a song that no one else can understand to this depth.
Others will understand it intellectually, but they will never feel the deep emotions.
Final Warning: The Three Angel's Messages
When we compare this prophecy to the experience of Moses we realize that his message is more related to an admonition and warning to the
church than it is a warning for the wicked. It is the same as the repetition of the law and the blessings and curses just before they went into the Promised Land.
God reminds His church to be faithful to Him in the face of the apostasy that is sweeping the world.
In the context of the mark of the beast drama of Revelation 13 and 14, the three angel's messages are God's last plea for repentance to a rebellious world. Flying in mid heaven, three angels are pictured calling the world back to obedience and faith.
| First Angel
| Second Angel
|| Third Angel
||Mark of the Beast
|| Come out of Babylon
|| Avoid the Mark of the Beast
| The Law repeated
||The covenant repeated
|| The curses
||The Fifth curse (wrath of God)
The Everlasting Gospel
And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach to them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people.
(Revelation 14: 6)
The everlasting gospel, or good news, comes from the everlasting covenant.
In this covenant God promises people that he will save them from sin.
He does this by providing Himself as a sacrifice for sin and by writing the law in our hearts so that we will permanently have the ability to obey Him.
| Structure of The Covenant Document |
The three angels arrive at a time when God is ready to fulfill the last part of the terms of the covenant.
He is coming to take us Home.
The three angels come with the remedy of the gospel and with a warning.
Because at a time when God is ready to execute His final plans, His enemy is trying to thwart that plan and steal
back the people from God in a counterfeit movement. Satan is desperately trying to erase knowledge and respect for God.
He is trying to corrupt the earth at a time when God says we can be pure.
We can have His law written into our hearts.
The SHMA (Reminder of the Covenant)
This invitation by the three angels is an equivalent of the SHMA and the song of Moses.
The SHMA is the most important theological statement of faith in the Jewish tradition.
It reminds them of God, the law, the covenant and the consequences.
They developed this tradition just before they crossed over the Jordan to the Promised Land.
Now, on the borders of the Promised Land, God invites us to remember the covenant again.
The three angel's message makes the same appeal on a global scale based on the covenant established with the world.
God deserves to be worshipped because He is the creator and redeemer.
The SHMA comes from three important statements that reflect the three angel's message.
The SHMA is written in terms of a covenant to the righteous.
The message of the three angels is a warning about breaking the elements of the covenant.
While God tells the world to worship Him as creator and savior and He tells the Jews to also worship Him because He delivered them from Egypt, the beast tells
the world to worship him because he is a god of strength. Nobody can make war with him (Revelation 13: 4).
In Revelation 13 we see Satan trying to set up his own version of the SHMA among the wicked.
| The SHMA ||Text ||Three Angel's Message ||The Beast||Jesus
|1 || Love God || He delivered us from Egypt ||Deuteronomy 6: 4-9 ||Love God. He created us ||Restore ||There is no one stronger ||Delivers us from sin and death |
| Torah ||Obey Commandments |
Teach your children
|Keep commandments and have faith in Jesus ||Worship the beast, his image and his commandments ||Magnified the law. Taught the disciples|
| Tefillin || Put on hand and forehead ||Name of God on the forehead ||Mark of the beast on the hand and forehead ||Nails in His hands and thorns on His forehead|
| Mezuzah || Put on doorpost and gate ||Name of God on your tribe or house ||Mark of the beast and the number of his name ||"King of the Jews" title on the cross|
|2 || Tzitzit || Blue fringes on our clothes. Remember to be holy ||Numbers 15: 37-41 ||Wear white clothes and be holy ||Rebuild ||Naked whore. She wears red, purple and gold but not blue ||Naked, but clothed in righteousness. Remembered the will of God|
|3 || Blessings, Curses, Rain || Consequences ||Deuteronomy 11: 13-31 ||Wrath of God in the seven last plagues. Judgment has begun. Get the mark of God ||Finish ||Wrath of the dragon. Get the mark of the beast and obey or be killed. ||Wrath of God on the cross|
Jesus Keeps The SHMA
Jesus did all the duties required in the covenant.
But when He died and was cursed, parts of the requirements appeared as a physical object that cursed and mocked Him.
- He Loved Us. He delivered us from sin at the cost of His life.
Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus
who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God as a thing to be grasped,
but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant and being made in the likeness of men.
Being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross.
(Philippians 2: 5-8).
- With All Your Heart (Mental). He loves us and has compassion on us.
- With All Your Soul (Spiritual). He was willing to become a human and substitute His life for ours.
- With All Your Might (Physical). He emptied Himself of the riches of Heaven and submitted to death and dishonor. (Philippians 2: 8 and Hebrews 12: 2)
- Torah. He did not come to change the law. He fulfilled and magnified the law and taught His disciples to do so.
- Crucifixion. The physical signs of allegiance to the covenant is most represented by the physical signs on the cross.
- Hands and Forehead (Tefillin). The curses were the spikes of the nails in His hands and the spikes of the thorns on His forehead. They were the cost He paid for obeying God.
You shall bind them as a sign on your hand and ... on your forehead.
(Deuteronomy 6: 8).
- On your Door (Mezuzah). Above the cross they nailed the words "King of the Jews" in three languages with the intention of mocking Him as a failure. (John 19: 19-20). But He had the mark of the name of God.
And you shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.
(Deuteronomy 6: 9).
It is also a reminder that God, who kept the law, would be attached vertically on a wooden pole before He was laid horizontally in a tomb.
- Fringes on the Hem of Our Clothes (Tzitzit). He was naked but as He looked down at the people around Him, they surrounded Him like fringes on the edge of His clothing.
They were fringes without the blue and He was there to reconcile them to God and His laws.
And He remembered to do the will of God not His own will. So He endured the suffering as He looked down at the fringes. The people had broken the law (blue) and His death on the cross would restore them to conformity with the law.
... make tassels (fringes) on the corners of their garments
... put on the tassel of each corner a cord of blue.
It shall be a tassel for you to look at and remember all the commandments of the Lord, so as to do them and not follow after your own heart and your own eyes, after which you played the harlot.
So that you may remember to do all My commandments and be holy to your God.
(Numbers 15: 37-40).
- Circumcision. This is a sign of the male who had joined the covenant. The foreskin was cut off, buried and blood was drawn.
This is a sign of the cutting off, death and burial of the seed who was promised to Eve.
This was fulfilled when Jesus shed His blood and died for the sins of the world.
- Blessings and Curses. At His death He suffered the wrath of God for us. There is a lesson on this topic.
The Elijah Message
Standing at the crossroads of history, Elijah asked Israel to choose God or choose Jezebel and her priests of idolatry.
Remember the law of Moses My servant, even the statutes and ordinances which I commanded him in Horeb for all Israel.
Behold I am going to send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and terrible day of the Lord.
He will restore the hearts of the fathers to their children and the hearts of the children to their fathers, so that I will not come and smite the land with a curse.
(Malachi 4: 4-6)
According to Jewish tradition this event will occur during Passover at the end of time.
- The Third Cup of Passover (I Will Redeem).
The event is memorialized in the Passover Seder ritual.
Between the third and fourth cup of the Seder, a glass of wine is poured out for Elijah just in case this is the Passover when he will come.
The door is opened and the world is invited to come or suffer the wrath of God.
The invitation of Elijah is the Three Angel's Message.
- Redeemed With Outstretched Arms. Jesus stretched out His arms on the cross to purchase our release from slavery. Now He stretches out His arms again to beg us to flee from the wrath to come.
- Redeemed With Great Judments. The church will be saved during great and terrible judgments.
- The Open Door.
Laodicea is the church that hears someone knocking. They must open the door because Jesus is knocking.
It is the Passover ritual that teaches the Jews to open the door because the messenger will introduce them to the Messiah.
The Elijah message is for Laodicea through the warning of the three angels.
They are being purchased through great judgments and they must buy gold tried in the fire and white garments and eyesalve so that they can see.
This is not righteousness by works. They can only be bought or ransomed from slavery to sin by His righteousness.
- Elijah Introduces The Messiah. The Messiah is waiting at the door.
- Wrath Is Poured On The World. The seven last plagues are poured out on those who decline the Passover meal. They are left outside the safety of the house of God and the atoning blood.
- Yom Kippur (Hour of Judgment). This is the last day of the ten days of awe.
The third cup of Passover merges with the events of Yom Kippur. Passover invites them to flee the wrath.
Yom Kippur judges who has accepted the invitation. Both events end with the outpouring of the wrath in the seven last plagues.
- U'netaneh Tokef (Warning About The Wrath). During this service they also warn about the coming wrath.
- Neilah (Locking The Gates of Heaven). The doors of heaven will be closed and no prayers will be heard. Those who remain outside will not be able to enter the ark of safety.
1. The Message Of The First Angel (The Covenant) Revelation 14: 6-11
Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
(Revelation 14: 7)
| The First Angel|
| God is the Creator|
The first angel warns that the hour of God's judgment has come. This angel gives a call for mankind to return to the worship of the Creator God in the setting of the judgment which began in the year 1844.
This is a repetition of the covenant portion of the law. The commandments.
It is a call to faithfulness and love for God.
So that you and your son and grandson [daughter] might fear the Lord your God to keep all His statutes and commandments.
Hear, O Israel! The Lord is our God, the Lord is one!
You shall love the Lord your God will all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.
(Deuteronomy 6: 2, 4-5).
"Fear God" means to "Love God and Obey Him." This is the first statement of the SHMA. It is also in the
preamble to another statement of the SHMA.
And now, Israel, what does the Lord your God require of you, but to fear the Lord your God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, To keep the commandments of the Lord, and his statutes, which I command you this day for your good?
You shall therefore love the Lord your God, and always keep His charge, His statutes, His ordinances and His commandments.
(Deuteronomy 10: 12,13; 11: 1)
In Verse 7, God quotes the one Commandment most Christians have forgotten. This is the forgotten fourth commandment, about the Sabbath.
... Worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
(Revelation 20: 7)
Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shall you labor, and do all your work: But the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God: in it you shall not do any work, you, nor your son, nor your daughter, your manservant, nor your maidservant, nor your cattle, nor the stranger that is within your gates: For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day, and hallowed it.
(Exodus 20: 8-11 )
Both of these verses also draw our attention to God as the creator. They tie us by word picture back to the Genesis account of Creation. (See Genesis 1-2).
On 21 December 2008 God began revealing information which shows that the Torah contains a pattern that is a wealth of modern science information.
The Mishkan (portable sanctuary) has a model of the periodic table of chemistry, a unified model of particle physics relationships and the DNA. Other "unscientific", ridiculed bible stories also model DNA information.
This revelation must be related to the first angel's message which will show that God is the creator. Now, evolutionists and atheists will see God as the greatest scientist through the patterns and specifications of a system that is clearly religious.
This must be part of the power of the first angel's message.
When scientists are comfortable enough that their theories should drive all human thought because religion is an unscientific crutch for the weak-minded, God Himself gave the evidence to counteract the false scientific movement that began 150 years before with Darwin in 1859.
The Counterfeit Movement (Evolution).
The first angel began in the 1840's.
During the time that God calls us back to knowledge of Him as the creator, a counterfeit movement that teaches evolution also began in the 1840's.
On October 23, 1996, the Catholic church declared that evolution is correct, God simply gave the ape a soul.
Public schools and the media ridicule creationism and teach evolution as the only scientific alternative.
2. The Message Of The Second Angel (Apostasy and Idolatry) Revelation 14: 8
And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
(Revelation 14: 8)
The message of the first angel causes the fall of Babylon by exposing the lies of Satan that are corrupting religion, politics, business and science.
The second angel announces the call to forsake the end time religious system identified as Babylon because it corrupts the religion of God with idolatry.
God's people are called to "Come Out of Her" before she is punished by the plagues.
Revelation 18 has an enlargement of this message.
The Great Whore of Babylon. And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory. And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that you be not partakers of her sins, and that you receive not of her plagues.
(Revelation 18: 1-4)
This is the warning from the second statement of the SHMA.
It tells us how to remember the commandments of the Lord so that we do not become whores.
|The Second Angel|
|Come out of Babylon|
It shall be a tassel for you to look at and remember all the commandments of the Lord, so as to do them and not follow after your own heart and your own eyes, after which you played the harlot.
So that you may remember to do all My commandments and be holy to your God.
(Numbers 15: 39-40).
The Fall Of Babylon.
The primary message of this angel is that Babylon has fallen and that we should leave before the wrath of God completely destroys her.
What are the signs that Babylon has fallen?
Let us look at the sins of the two principal powers of Babylon and other groups that God condemns in Revelation 14 and 18.
- Religious Fall: Catholic Church. The church influences governments and businesses to do its will.
- Immorality. The scandal of the pedophile priests, rape of nuns and the Vatican cover up has exposed the infallible pope and the priests who claim to have the powers of God.
- Idolatry. The ridiculous state of idolatry in the church that has caused its members to worship demonic signs and apparitions of Mary that appear in old food, dirty bathrooms, on dirty walls, windows and highways.
It seems that the foul spirits are having a wonderful time as they mock the church to see how low they will sink themselves into depraved adoration.
- Disobedience. They changed the laws of God and teach men to break them.
- Persecution. They have persecuted and they will do it again when they have enough power and support.
- Religious Fall: Other Religions. The magnification of the Torah over other religious scripture and the resurgence of the miraculous gifts will cause respect and awe for the God of the Judeo-Christian religion.
- Political Fall: United States and Europe.
- Union of Church and State. It represents the kings of the earth who committed fornication with the church
- Immorality. We export our culture to the world and this is usually in sexually explicit and violent music and movies and businesses practices.
- Cruelty. Since the war on terrorism we have shown that we will torture, even if we have to abuse children to do so.
- Persecution. We are now persecuting some groups and will persecute others.
- Violence. We are now exporting violence and terrorism ourselves.
- Sunday Laws. Since 2003, Europe now legally guarantees only Sunday as a day of rest.
- Scientific Fall: Evolution And Atheism (Scientists And Theistic Evolutionists).
After 150 years of being beaten up by atheistic scientists we finally have evidence for the importance of the Bible as a Book of Science. The quality of the scientific information it contains compels us to reexamine our attitude towards its other statements.
Since it is so accurate and superior in the area of science (our modern god) then we must also take at face value the things it has to say about God, morality and religion.
Science Cannot Compete With God.
For it is written, "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and the cleverness of the clever I will set aside. Where is the wise man? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of the age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?
(1 Corinthians 1: 19)
Man's Wisdom Is Foolishness.
Therefore, behold, I will once again deal marvelously with this people, wondrously marvelous. And the wisdom of their wise men will perish. And the discernment of their discerning men will be concealed.
(Isaiah 29: 14)
- YHWH And His Super Book (One Awesome Religion). The Judeo-Christian religion will be seen as different from and superior to all other religions because its scriptures will be magnified.
Accept The Awesome God of Israel..
... They will sanctify My name; indeed they will sanctify the Holy One of Jacob and will stand in awe of the God of Israel. Those who err in mind will know the truth, and those who criticize will accept instruction.
(Isaiah 29: 23-24)
- Atheistic Evolution.
Scientists and their fan club who are determined to wipe out religion. All of this will crumble when atheism falls.
- 7 Day Creation. The Periodic Table models the Genesis 1 account of creation.
God Is The Creator Of The Universes.
Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, and the one who formed you from the womb, "I, the Lord, am the maker of all things, stretching out the heavens by Myself and spreading out the earth all alone. Causing the omens of boasters to fail, making fools out of diviners, causing wise men to draw back and turning their knowledge into foolishness. Confirming the word of His servant and performing the purpose of His messengers."
(Isaiah 44: 24-26)
- A 6000 Year Old Earth. Using physics we can actually verify the timeline of the first two days. In the Latter Rain we will be able to verify the timeline and events of the other days.
- Modern Science In A Maligned 3500 Year Old Book. Detailed models of the basic scientific disciplines are in the instructions given to Moses on Mount Sinai.
- Theistic Evolutionists.
Those who claim to be believers but accept all the claims of scientists and ignore everything God says, saying that it as not fact but symbols.
On 12 August 1950 Pius XII and then John Paul II on 22-23 October 1996 reaffirmed the belief that evolution is correct.
Pope Francis endorsed it on 27 October 2014.
In the most basic of claims about the veracity and power of the God he claims to represent, the pope has demonstrated that he is not infallible.
Evolution Endorsed. "Today, almost half a century after the publication of the encyclical, new knowledge has led to the recognition of the theory of evolution as more than a hypothesis. "
Man Evolved From Apes But God Gives It A Soul. Pius XII stressed this essential point: If the human body take its origin from pre-existent living matter, the spiritual soul is immediately created by God.
Pope John Paul II in a speech to the Pontifical Academy of Sciences (23 October 1996)
Benedict XVI said that God used intelligent design to drive evolution.
He said that "God is not a divine being or a magician, but the Creator who brought everything to life".
"Evolution in nature is not inconsistent with the notion of creation, because evolution requires the creation of beings that evolve."
Saying that "truth cannot conflict truth", John Paul chose the truth of atheists, a bonehead decision for one who claims to be god on earth and his appointed representative on earth.
Francis' statements are worse.
Pope Francis in a speech to the Pontifical Academy of Sciences on (27 October 2014) meeting at the Vatican to discuss "Evolving Concepts of Nature."
Besides these popes, other Catholic priests have been instrumental in promoting evolution.
- The Big Bang Theory (1927). Georges Lemaitre, the father of this theory is a Belgian Catholic Priest who became president of the Pontifical Academy of Sciences (1960-66) which promotes evolution.
- The Piltdown Man Hoax (1912). The skull of a human, jawbone of an orangutan and the filed-down teeth of a chimpanzee were stained, painted and glued together to create a missing link.
This hoax persisted until 1953 through the "Scope Monkey Trials" of 1923 that took creationism out of public schools in favor of evolution.
Charles Dawson, who discovered it has been credited with making at least 38 fakes in the cause of evolution.
Some seem to think that others involved in the Piltdown Hoax were his accomplices.
Pierre Teilhard de Chardin SJ was a French philosopher, Jesuit priest, paleontologist and geologist and took part in the discovery of Peking Man.
At every step Rome has represented the long term interests and propaganda of Satan.
This infection has spread all over Christianity giving a scientific and so-called logical foundation for atheism and rebellion.
If you truly loved God and believed in His character you would have withstood the mocking and ridicule of scientists, you would have believed what God said, you would have hoped that one day God will defeat these arguments and you would have endured the criticism of the majority which is in error.
Again, the majority has crucified God at the instigation of Satan.
- Satanic Plot: 150 Years of Darkness From Hell (1859 - 2008).
The theory of evolution is a construct of Satan to hijack the knowledge that God began to pour out on the earth in the late 1700s.
It was 150 years from the founding of atheistic communism to the fall of the Berlin Wall (1841-1991).
It has been 150 years from the publishing of Darwin's book on evolution (24 November 1859) to the publishing of the information on Bible science in 2008-2009.
In the fifth trumpet God promises that this darkness over the earth will only last for five prophetic months or 150 years.
Five Prophetic Months (150 Years) Of Darkness.
Then the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star from heaven which had fallen to the earth; and the key of the bottomless pit was given to him. He opened the bottomless pit, and smoke went up out of the pit, like the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by the smoke of the pit. Then out of the smoke came locusts upon the earth, and power was given them, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
They have tails like scorpions, and stings; and in their tails is their power to hurt men for five months. They have as king over them, the angel of the abyss; his name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in the Greek he has the name Apollyon.
(Revelation 9: 10-11)
» Resurrection Morning; The Dawning Of YHWH.
The theory of evolution is falling and the atheists last comfort zone will disappear overnight.
With it all the reasons and crutches we have to disbelieve and disobey God. Judgment is falling on the earth and now we will see if the universe will judge us as not only rebellious but as fools.
All the fallible leaders and teachers of faith who abandoned the word of God for the glitter of false science will be put to shame.
Get out of Babylon while there is still time, while the Spirit of God is pleading with you on your own terms - common sense, logic, mathematics and this awesome science.
Don't Be A Fool!
How long, O naive ones, will you love being simple-minded? And scoffers delight themselves in scoffing and fools hate knowledge? Turn to my reproof, behold I will pour out My Spirit on you; I will make My words known to you.
(Proverbs 1: 22-23)
- Commercial Fall: Merchants Of The Earth: (Business Men). The state gives them the power to organize into a profitable entity that has no regard for the human costs.
The church benefits from this through the concentration of wealth and power into a few hands.
Because, when the vast majority of people were kept under bondage in medieval days and the church, the state and the wealthy owned everything, the church had more control over the people.
We seem to be returning to those days.
- Economic Policies. Our policies have created a permanent underclass that can be exploited. Banking, property and tax rules are now designed to push people into permanent debt and transfer wealth to the rich.
- Slavery. Slavery now exists in the world again. Organized crime is responsible for most of the kidnappings into sexual slavery but businesses are increasingly luring people into debt bondage, slavery conditions, theft of wages and also prostitution.
- Persecution. The coming persecution cannot be done unless businesses cooperate.
They are the ones who will enforce the ban on buying and selling. They are the ones who will monitor our phone calls and e-mails, movements and financial records and turn them over to the government.
- Destroys the Earth. Their careless environmental policies which they achieve through bribing politicians are destroying the global climate.
- Satanic Kingdom Falls: Habitation of Devils (Spiritualism and the Occult). It is media businesses that have become the breeding ground for the developing interest and dissemination of occult theories.
Sadly, this is the American culture of spiritualism, sex and violence that we export everywhere.
- Fables and Myths. The world chooses to believe in fables as they reject God.
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires,
And they will turn their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.
(2 Timothy 4: 3-4)
» Harry Potter. Young children are willing to devote many hours to learning about the occult but not the Bible. The book promotes witchcraft and goddess worship.
» The Davinci Code. A strange shift has happened since this book first appeared. In the beginning, it was described as fiction. Now it appears that people are willing to accept the lies as possible facts. The book tries to prove that Christ was not divine. This is the work of Antichrist.
At the same time, the book promotes goddess worship. The author skillfully mixes some truth with fiction and promotes this as a possible alternative history while he sometimes pretends to claim that it is fiction. He is believing his own lies.
And every spirit that does not confess Jesus Christ is not from God; this is the spirit of the Antichrist
of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world.
(1 John 4: 3)
This is a clever diversion by Satan who wants us to look at these fools as the Antichrist while we excuse the danger in the church. The real Antichrist will be a popular religious person in the church pretending to represent God.
» The Bible Codes. The secular world will quote this nonsense as prophecy while they ignore interpretations that are coming through.
The Bible Codes methodology will predict anything because it is based on finding random disconnected words in any order.
The codes predict war with Iran in 2006 (which did not happen). My fish could have said that! Blindfolded! The fact is that the codes will predict war in any year that has a number.
- Psychics. Politicians and business men and many wealthy people regularly consult psychics for advice.
- Occult Deception. Many movie stars are willing to use their influence and star attraction to lure people into occult religions.
The Moonies have somehow gained respectability among politicians. Scientology seems to be the religion of the stars.
Other stars are attracted to occult forms of many religions such as Kabala and Sufi.
- The Covenants of God. Our policies are designed to break the covenants that God made with the earth and people from creation.
- Seed Time and Harvest. God promises seed time and harvest. The agriculture conglomerates have designed suicide seeds that grow into plants that produce sterile seeds.
These seeds must be bought every year because they cannot be saved and replanted. It is a profitable business.
Everywhere the United States goes it appears to be forcing the governments and farmers to use these seeds instead of their natural seeds.
- Sabbath Rest. The church has changed the day of worship to Sunday, the Muslims to Friday.
- The Commandments. They are the covenant with all people. The beast forces the world to break them.
The Counterfeit Movement (Ecumenism).
While God tells us that the false system of Babylon will collapse, the church is telling us that we can build a Utopian society
by controlling the political and educational systems, uniting churches, uniting church and state and obeying the united church.
As God calls us to come out of false religious systems, the major religions and the Christian religions are turning to the ecumenical movement.
Churches are uniting on common points of doctrine that they can agree on.
Often they ignore principles that they once sincerely promoted and accept doctrines that their forefathers died to hand to us.
Relabeling this initiative as one of peace, love and brotherhood, churches are compromising the word of God.
Eventually the concepts of "defending the faith" and "the Bible only" will be replaced by personal revelations and personal desires.
3. The Message Of The Third Angel (The Wrath) Revelation 14: 9-11
Mark of the Beast.
And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, if any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
The Wrath of God. the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascends up for ever and ever:
Mark in the Hand. and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image,
Mark in the Forehead. and whoever receives the mark of his name.
(Revelation 14: 9-11)
The Third Angel presents the most solemn warning. This is to reject the mark of the Beast and to remain faithful to God, even in the face of death.
The final warning is about the wrath of God.
- Mark on the Hand (False Sabbath). Those who worship the beast, specifically through the false day of worship, they have no rest day or night because they missed the true day of rest that was blessed.
- Mark on the Forehead (False God). The righteous get a new identity. It is the name of God on their forehead. But the beast tries to get the world to accept his name.
Numbered And Named
and he provides that no one will be able to buy or sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.
(Revelation 13: 17)
When he tries to set up his global kingdom on earth, the beast separates his loyal flock from the righteous by a system of numbering and naming.
They have formally entered into a covenant with evil. It is this number and name that is marked on the hand and forehead.
We know that the name of God goes on the forehead of the righteous, so perhaps the number of the name is associated with the mark on the hand.
The act of being numbered and named is a very important spiritual concept. Only those who are holy, or set apart by God, are given this special status.
- Sabbath. All seven days are numbered, but only the seventh day was given a number and a name, Sabbath.
- 144,000. This important numbered group have the name of the Father on their forehead. (Revelation 14: 1)
- Israel. On the borders of the Promised Land, the tribes of Israel were numbered according to their names.
|The Third Angel|
|Reject the Mark of the Beast|
Number of Names. Take a census of all the congregation of the sons of Israel, by their families, by their fathers' households according to the number of names, every male, head by head
Number of Armies. from twenty years old and upward, whoever is able to go out to war in Israel, you and Aaron shall number them by their armies.
Head of Household. With you, moreover, there shall be a man of each tribe, each one head of his father's household.
(Numbers 1: 2-4)
They were numbered to go and fight for their inheritance. I believe that the 144,000 are the heads of households.
- Levites. Although the priests were not numbered for an inheritance, they were numbered for service.
They were divided into four groups and were numbered by their duties.
According to the commandment of the Lord through Moses, they were numbered, everyone by his serving or carrying; thus these were the numbered men just as the Lord had commanded Moses.
(Numbers 5: 49)
The testimony of the third angel is that the righteous are numbered to do work (Revelation 14: 12-13).
- Numbered by Serving. When the temple and people were camped and at rest, each had their duties to the holy objects and were assigned to camp in a specific direction.
- Numbered by Carrying. When the temple and the people were moving from one place to another, the family of priests each had a specifc type of holy object to carry and they marched in a specific order.
- Stars. They are also numbered and named. (Psalm 147: 4; Isaiah 40: 26)
This is the same warning from the third statement of the SHMA (Deuteronomy 11: 13-31).
It promises the early and latter rain and the blessings. It tells us to get the mark of God and talks about the curses portion of the law about the consequences of disobedience.
Amazingly, these are the actions symbolized in the third cup, redemption and wrath.
The Latter Rain.
When the latter rain falls, the purpose is not simply to give supernatural power to the saints, it is to
ripen the harvest by giving them power over sin to lead them to true repentance and true godliness so that they receive the name of God.
True Love and Obedience.
It shall come about, if you listen obediently to My commandments which I am commanding you today, to love the Lord your God
and to serve Him with all your heart and all your soul then
He will give you rain for your land in its season, the early and late rain, that you may gather in your grain and your new wine and your oil.
(Deuteronomy 11: 13-14)
The Mark and Name of God.
It advises us to get the mark of God on our hand and forehead.
While the third angel tells us not to get the mark of the beast.
» The Important Place Where God Establishes His Name. Getting the name of God means that God has chosen to establish a sanctuary in our heart. There, we must eat all the words of God.
You shall eat in the presence of the Lord your God at the place where He chooses to establish His name.
(Deuteronomy 14: 23)
If we obeyed the message of the SHMA we would not be in danger of the warnings of the third angel.
You shall therefore impress these words on your heart and on your soul;
and you shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontals on your forehead.
(Deuteronomy 11: 18)
» Prophesy Again.
This statement actually repeats the warnings and commands of the first statement.
It is actually a continuation of the theme which began in 1844, "you must prophesy again".
So, even the SHMA repeats the warnings of God.
Revival and Exodus (Children and Nations).
We will be multiplied and we will drive out stronger nations. This is a promise of victory in the revival of the latter rain.
Eternal Life. so that your days and the days of your sons may be multiplied on the land which the Lord swore to your fathers to
give to them, as long as the heavens remain above the earth.
Hold Fast to Him (Faithfulness).
For if you are careful to keep all this commandment which I am commanding you to do, to love the Lord your God, to walk in all His ways and hold fast to Him.
then the Lord will drive out all these nations from before you, and you will dispossess nations greater and mightier than you.
Every place on which the sole of your feet treads shall be yours. Your border shall be from the wilderness to Lebanon, and from the river, the Euphrates river, as far as the western sea.
No man will be able to stand before you, The Lord your God will lay the dread of you and the fear of you on all the land on which you set foot, as He has spoken to you.
(Deuteronomy 11: 21-25)
The promises in the SHMA have certain implications for what will occur in the latter rain when the world is full of the light of God.
The Cup of His Indignation. This is the dregs of the third cup of the Passover.
It brings redemption for the righteous, but wrath for the wicked. It is also the last subject in this part of the SHMA.
- Hold Fast to Him (Jacob's Wrestling). This is the time when Jacob wrestled with God and received his new name of Israel as a reward.
During this time, as Global Israel is about to be born we will enter into our greatest struggle with the forces of evil and with faith.
We will win this battle if we remember the teachings of the SHMA. "Hold fast to him!" Then Israel will be born again.
Then Jacob was left alone and a man wrestled with him until daybreak.
When he saw that he had not prevailed against him, he touched the socket of his thigh, so the socket of Jacob's thigh was dislocated while he wrestled with him.
Then he said, Let me go for the dawn is breaking". But he said, "I will not let you go unless you bless me."
So he said to him, "What is your name?" And he said, "Jacob".
He said, "Your name shall no longer be Jacob, but Israel; for you have striven with God and with men and have prevailed.
(Genesis 32: 24-28)
- Victory. We will dispossess the false churches of their righteous members. These are churches which are bigger and mightier and more popular than us.
| ||Islands |
| ||Babylon |
- Territory (The Last Great Exodus).
The Second Exodus.
Then it will happen on that day that the Lord will again recover the second time with His hand the remnant of His people, who will remain,
from Assyria, Egypt, Pathros, Cush, Elam, Shinar, Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.
And He will lift up a standard for the nations and assemble the banished ones of Israel, and will gather the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.
(Isaiah 11: 11-12)
After the revival and redemption of the third cup we will have a great exodus of the righteous from all corners of the globe.
If we have faith we can possess the hearts and minds of the people of the whole earth.
The territory of ancient Israel was from the western sea (Mediterranean) to a region beyond the Jordan River and from Lebanon to the middle of the wilderness.
However this promise seems to extend beyond the land given to the two and a half tribes east of the Jordan all the way to the Euphrates.
This promise blends with the symbols of the seven thunders. In the third thunder, God makes Lebanon and Babylon fall. In the fifth thunder, He shakes the wilderness of Kadesh in the south.
See a map of Ancient Israel and the Holy Land.
- North (Lebanon and Syria). He breaks the pride of the cedars of Lebanon and shakes Syria. This dislodges the powers in that region so that people are free to leave. (Isaiah 10)
- South (Wilderness of Kadesh).
This is where Israel rebelled and were sentenced to wander for forty years.
The disobedient church in the wilderness will be shaken out of the wilderness so that they are forced to go north into the Promised Land or back to Egypt in the south because there will be no more delay.
But they cannot stay in the state of indecision, wavering between two decisions.
The south is also the land of Egypt and Sodom or idolatry and immorality.
- East (Babylon). Babylon will fall so that all the people who are trapped there can leave. This covers all the people subject to the world powers at the end of time.
Babylon corrupts the nations with false doctrine as she compromises the faith of Christ.
- West (The Edge of the World). In the New Jerusalem the eastern and western seas mark the edges of the inhabitable lands.
In the west are the islands where the people do not know God.
The people who walk in darkness will see a great light. Those who live in a dark land, the light will shine on them.
(Isaiah 9: 2)
- Authority. Under the power of the latter rain we will have great authority to teach and preach anywhere.
No nation or leader or church or power can make us afraid.
They will have their revenge in the persecution, but not yet.
See, I am setting before your today a blessing and a curse:
The blessing, if you listen to the commands of the Lord your God, which I am commanding you today.
And the curse, if you do not listen to the Lord your God, but turn aside from the way which I am commanding you today, by
following other gods which you have not known.
(Deuteronomy 11: 26-28)
|Latter Rain || ||Redeemed People (Mark of God) || Wrath
(Cup of Indignation)
|Revival A Great Exodus || |
Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. And I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from now on: Yes, said the Spirit, that they may rest from their labors; and their works do follow them.
(Revelation 14: 12-13)
The 144,000 are identified in Revelation 14: 12. The character of these are that they keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
Dying In The Lord.
An understanding of the symbols in the lesson on the twelve tribes lead us to a better understanding of this phrase.
As the righteous suffer in the same pattern as the Lord, they reach a phase where they mimic His death and resurrection. It is after this point that their work and experience are totally blessed and victorious.
|Three Days Journey ||Resting Place |
Ark of the Covenant
|| Holy Objects Arrive |
| Led By God |
(Priest and King)
|Sanctuary Taken Down ||Affliction
||Death ||Sanctuary |
|Leaders Killed ||Israel Afflicted |
|East ||- ||South||Diversion||South West||West ||North |
|Working for the Lord ||Dying in the Lord ||Prophesy Again |
The work of this final generation will be used at the end of time.
During the crisis, people who are just waking up will turn to the books, websites, articles, tapes and magazines that have been warning about their times.
The Sins Of Babylon.
The third angel describes four major sins that reflect disobedience to the first four commandments.
Babylon finally fell because it rejected God and broke the covenant.
The Four Sins... worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand.
The Worship and the Mark ... who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.
The Mark ... who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.
(Revelation 14: 9,11; 13: 17)
- Worships the Beast. The first commandment tells us to worship only God.
- Worships the Image. The second commandment tells us not to make images and worship them.
- Receives the Mark of His Name. The third commandment tells us to take the name of the Lord, but not in vain. In the first verse we see that the righteous have the name of God in their foreheads.
Here, the wicked take the name of the beast.
- Receives the Mark in His Hand (The Number of His Name).
The fourth commandment reminds us to keep the Sabbath day holy.
The trend is clear that the beast intends to destroy allegiance to the commandments that show our love and loyalty to God.
The Sabbath is the only day that has both a number and a name.
It is the numbered time in which the holy people who have the name of God come together for a group festival to honor God.
The hand is a symbol of work and the Sabbath is the number of the name of the holy day of rest.
The beast chooses another day which has a number but no name. It forces the world to worship on that day.
This is why the followers of the beast have no rest. They have no Sabbath.
- God. The first two commandments define the limits of our definition of God. It defines Who we should worship.
- Our Identity With God. The next two commandments define how the holy people must identify themselves with God.
We must be numbered and named to be Holy.
Evil Fights Back: The Counterfeit Movement (Prevent the Wrath).
A counterfeit apocalyptic theology is being promoted.
It states that we can avoid the wrath of God if we follow the modern revelation of mystics and psychics.
The powers are beginning to promote these beliefs through the media outlets of the popular culture.
Books, movies, music and television.
At the height of this movement, a strong delusion will compel us to accept the counterfeit alternative.
Until that visible force arrives, there are several doctrines that teach that we can escape the wrath and prepare us to accept the coming of the counterfeit Christ.
- Catholic. If we listen to the pope and the message of the virgin Mary, we can escape the wrath that is coming. God will send warning signs.
- Protestant. The secret rapture. If you miss the first rapture, there is a second chance. You still have up to seven years to change your mind. In some cases, you have 1000 years.
Now that Israel is at war in the Middle East in 2006, some are saying that this is world war III and there will be no destruction of the earth.
The war will end with 1000 years of peace.
- Others. If He exists, God is too kind to do this. We can achieve brotherhood if a certain critical mass of people change our destiny by changing the negative thinking.
|Movements || Three Angel's Message (Final Warning) ||Signs ||The Strong Delusion |
|Message of God ||Worship God as Creator || Leave Babylon ||Wrath is Coming ||Miracles ||False Second Coming |
|Counterfeit ||Evolution || Ecumenicism (Unite) ||Stop the Wrath ||Miracles ||Coming of Mary |
World War III? Not the Sign of the End of the World!
These are the facts. Neither a world war, a global nuclear war, nor a war in Israel are the definitive signs of the end.
However, a combination of events are the sign. The most compelling sign is the latter rain, or the coming of the Holy Spirit with power. It occurs while Israel is at war.
Humans will not destroy the entire earth in one great nuclear holocaust, God will destroy it when the world persecutes the church.
There will be no 1000 years of peace on earth because all wicked people will be dead and Satan will be forced to exist on a destroyed earth
The final sign of the end is not war but an act of peace to reconcile the earth to God.
When the Gospel is preached to the whole world that is the sign of the end.
The Creation Connection
The message of the angels is repeated in Revelation 18.
The message and its symbolism follows the order of the creation and the elements of the curse. Why?
God is about to destroy the earth according to the curses and recreate a new one for those who obey the warnings.
The warning is from the creation, the curse is from the sanctuary for the rejection of the everlasting gospel.
Notice how some elements from the creation are mentioned in the warning.
The text first introduces a messenger who comes from out of a part of the creation and then the message is about the next element that was created.
Let us take a look.
|# ||Creation ||# ||Message||Commandments ||Blessing and Curse ||Duration|
|1||Light and dark||1 |
|Angel in mid heaven ||The fourth commandment ||The everlasting gospel ||1844 |
|2||Heavens, sky, sea |
|3||Rivers, springs and trees ||Worship the creator of springs and waters ||Judgment has come|
|4||Sun, moon and stars||2 |
|Angel brings light to the earth (18: 1) || - ||Plagues ||Ends in the year before the Second Coming |
|5||Fish and birds. |
Animals from the water and the air
|Babylon is fallen. It is full of demons, unclean spirits and hateful birds. |
Frogs were the description of the unclean spirits in Revelation 16: 13
|| Breath of life. |
Beasts and man who was made in the "image of God"
|Do not worship the beast and his image || First and second commandment ||Wine of the wrath of God. |
Fire and brimstone.
Smoke of their torment goes up
|During the plagues |
to the millennium
| Adam names the animals ||Wicked receive the name of the beast || Third commandment |
| Adam marries Eve||The church has become a prostitute. Prepare for the bridegroom ||Christ marries the Church|
|7 || Sabbath ||Do not receive the mark of his name || Fourth commandment ||No rest (Revelation 14: 11)|
The first angel was in mid heaven. He was flying in the heavens created on the second day of creation. The mid heavens are the heavens between the waters.
This angel announces a judgment that began in 1844.
The second angel brings light to the earth just like the sun, moon and stars.
Babylon is full of unclean things that existed on the fifth day of creation. They represent the world of unclean spirits.
This angel announces a plague that will start in the year before the Second Coming.
- Fish. Satan and his evil army are represented by creatures living in the restless sea of the wicked.
Satan is Leviathan, the sea serpent. Frogs are unclean spirits that live in the sea and on the land. They corrupt the land.
- Birds. They represent creatures from heaven. Fallen creatures of heaven are unclean birds.
The third angel did not come from a specific part of creation. He followed the others. He brings light from the heavens.
This angel announces a final punishment that will be delivered in the last year. This is the seven last plagues.
The last act of God was to create man in His own image. Earlier that day He had created the beasts.
Now, the beast imitates God and he has created an image just like God did on the sixth day.
The last act of the beast is to create an image like himself because he wants to be god.
- Beast. Unclean beasts represent those who cooperate with Satan. Clean beasts are the righteous.
- Man. God created man out of the earth in His image. His last act was to create the woman, who represents the church.
His last act at the end of time is to create the church in His image.
Adam names the animals in his dominion. Then he marries Eve. The beast tries to give his name to the bride of Christ.
Rescue: The Second Coming
After the message of the three angels is done, then the Second Coming occurs.
During the Second Coming the righteous are separated from the wicked as in a time of harvest.
Allow both to grow together until the harvest; and in the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers,
"First gather up the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them up; but gather the wheat into my barn".
(Matthew 13: 30)
The Timing Of The Harvest.
The fruit harvest occurred during the autumn season.
This is also the time of the feast of tabernacles.
That feast represents the time when Israel lives with God.
This final harvest of the year represents the harvest of the earth during this period of time.
The righteous will go to live with God after they have been separated from the wicked.
» Gather the Wicked.
From 1844 to this day, the first who are judged are the righteous.
Now, that judgment is over. So during the time of the events in the year of the Second Coming, the wicked are first gathered into bundles and separated from the righteous during the seven last plagues.
During that time, the righteous live by faith in the booths, or barn waiting for God.
» The Three Reapers.
After the three angels have given their warnings, the three reapers deliver the rewards and the punishments.
- Reaper (Sickle). The gathering of the righteous into the barns at the Second Coming.
- Reaper (Sickle). The gathering of the wicked at the Second Coming.
- Reaper (Sickle and Fire). The destruction of all the wicked by the burning of the trash at the Third Coming.
|The Harvest Of The Earth
The Harvest Of The Righteous
The Second Coming. And I looked, and saw a white cloud, and upon the cloud, one sat like the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
Reaping the Righteous.
And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in your sickle, and reap: for the time is come for you to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe. And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.
(Revelation 14: 14-16)
Here we have a prophetic picture of the return of Jesus Christ to "bring in the harvest" of His people. It is a picture of Christ gathering His people to him out of the world.
It is the fruit harvest of the autumn feasts.
The Harvest Of The Wicked (Grapes Of Wrath)
Reaping the Wicked. And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.
Burning the Wicked. And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in your sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe. And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. And the winepress was trodden outside the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even to the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.
(Revelation 14: 17-20)
These verses refer back to Revelation 14: 10. It is the symbolism of "drinking the wine of the wrath of God", giving us a further symbolic picture of the destruction of the wicked. They are those who do not obey the Three Angel's messages and who do not turn to God.
Notice that it is the angel with power over fire that calls for this harvest.
The winepress is symbolic of hell fire. The spilling of blood is death.
Both cause the death of the wicked, because this harvest will be burned.
Blood For 200 Miles.
|Estimates of the Number of Wicked |
by the Volume of Blood
|Shape ||Length ||Width ||Population|
|City 375 miles square ||7266 x 109|
|City 1500 miles square ||1227 x 109|
|200 miles (124 km) radius ||7669 x 109|
|100 miles (62 km) radius ||1917 x 109|
|River||200 miles |
|200 miles (124 km) ||2441 x 109|
|100 miles (62 km) ||1220 x 109|
|1 mile (620 m) ||12 x 109|
|3000 feet (1 km) ||6.8 x 109|
|30 feet (10 m) ||68 x 106|
|The height is 1 meter (3 feet).
Estimates: = 107.4 billion people per cubic mile.
I assumed that I could estimate the number of wicked dead.
The blood spread out for 200 miles (124 km or 1600 stadia). It is as high as the bridle of a horse. Assume that this is three feet high ( 1 meter).
The normal human being has a volume of 0.9 litres of blood for every ten Kg.
If the average human weighs 120 lbs (55 Kg) and has five liters of blood, then we can estimate how many people this river of blood represents.
The Population Reference Bureau estimates that 105.5 billion people have been born on the earth.
But the population could be even less.
If we assume that they based these figures on the theory of evolution and we use the biblical account then we know that
the population existed for 6,000 years and it was reduced to eight people 1656 years after the creation.
I calculated what it might have been and I conclude that as of the year 2000 the total population since creation is about ten to twenty billion.
The chart of the number killed shows that the blood represents the death of trillions for a river greater than a mile wide.
Only a river less than a mile wide by 200 miles long gives a reasonable value.
This is more than the estimated entire population of the earth.
There are several things that can account for this:
- Angels. They are also killed at this time. As much as one third may have gone with Satan. We do not know how many angels this involves.
- Giants. The size of an angel is unknown. True or false, the book of Giants, found in the caves of Qumran, reports that there were giants 450 feet tall who were the children of angels.
Footprints show that early man may have been giants as much as twelve feet tall.
Even if we adjusted the average size of each person, this is still a lot of people.
- Animals. This could include the blood of the horses used in the army.
- The Pool of Blood. Is this the radius or the diameter of a circle? Or is it a river. If so, how wide is it?
If it is a river less then 3000 feet (1 km) wide, then the numbers are within the range of the human population.
- Symbolic. The number 1600 may be symbolic. The only relationship to any other biblical number is the following:
- It is forty squared. Forty is a time of trial and wandering in exile.
- The New Jerusalem is 12,000 stadia. Therefore, this river is about one seventh the size.
Repetition and Enlargement
Revelation 14 shows the work of six angels.
The message of the first three angels are God's eternal gospel to the world (Revelation 14: 6).
This final message to the world is one of the requirements for the Second Coming according to Jesus.
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world as a witness to all nations and then the end shall come.
(Matthew 24: 14)
The final three angels are the reapers or the angels of death.
During the creation God first made the foundations in the first three days before He filled them in the last three days in the same order.
The first three angels lay the foundations for the end of all things in which the new creation will emerge.
The angel who established the foundations, fills it in the last 3 days.
|Revelation 14 (Judgment Warnings)||Revelation 18 (Plagues)|
|1||Gospel ||(Verse 7) Warning: The hour of the judgment has come ||Not repeated because the plagues are the judgments sent after the righteous are judged ||This judgment began in 1844 |
|2||(Verse 8) Babylon is fallen||(Verse 2) Babylon is fallen ||A system of false worship|
|3||(Verse 9-10) Do not receive the mark of the beast or you will receive the wrath of God ||(Verse 4) Come out of Babylon so that you do not receive her plagues ||The seventh trumpet. |
The seventh plague
|- ||Wrath||(Verse 14) The Second Coming||Revelation 19: 11-14 ||The seventh trumpet|
|4||(Verse 14-16) Harvest of the righteous||Revelation 19: 7-9 ||The Second Coming|
|5||(Verse 17) Harvest of the wicked||Revelation 19: 15-18; Revelation 20 ||The Second Coming|
|6||(Verse 18-20) Burning of the wicked||Revelation 19: 19-21; Revelation 20 ||The Third Coming|
- Judgment (Righteous Saved At Second Coming). Jesus Christ is the angel with the sickle who announces the judgment of the righteous. He reaps the righteous at the Second Coming, filling heaven with the righteous.
- Fall Of Babylon (Wicked Die At Second Coming). Another angel with a sickle announces the fall of Babylon and executes the punishment of those who stayed in Babylon, filling Babylon with the dead.
- Mark Of The Beast (Wrath Of God and Hell Fire). The angel with the power over fire who warns about receiving the mark of the beast executes those who ignore his warning in hell fire, removing the lost from all creation.
Several prophets also experienced this same pattern of events.
|God Sends A Warning || God Acts to Save || Elijah || Evil Fights Back || Wrath Sent ||Saved |
|Now ||Three Angel's Message || Fire ||Latter Rain || ||People ready for God ||Enemy Pursues |
|Leave Babylon || Wrath ||Baptism ||Whore of Babylon |
|John ||Kingdom of God ||Wrath ||Baptism by Fire and Water ||Herodias, Salome |
|Elijah || Leave Baal ||Death ||Fire ||Heavy Rain ||Jezebel |
|Moses || Leave Egypt ||Plagues ||Pillar of Fire and Clouds ||Pharaoh Pursues ||Exodus |
| || Enemy Falls || Power||Sealed ||Wrath (cup of indignation) |
| SHMA || Love God and Keep His Laws || Rain (Spirit Falls)||Mark of God ||Curses ||Canaan|
| Angels || Love God and give Him Glory || Babylon Falls||Mark of the Beast || Wrath of God ||Harvest|
Study to show yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth.
2 Timothy 2: 15
||Time: 80 minutes
Print: 19 pages
Updated: January 2005. July 2006
Author: Laverna Patterson. Editor: Patterson (January 2008)